Climb aboard Pinch's train of thought. Free rides for unfettered minds to destinations unknown.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

awaken

great hunger stirs me from a thousand years' slumber. i rise, and prepare to feast my mind on the fruits of knowledge that have flourished in my stead.

i find no man's table before me, but a garden palatial, replete with all to sustain the flesh and overwhelm the senses. at my hand lie fruit, flower, nut and vine, circling a silent crystalline pool in fragrant splendour.

i pause before the temporal, fixing my eyes on a sparkle of dust floating at the center of the pool. the great void hunger that stabbed at my slumber implodes to infinity, and i am again whole. sated by nothing in the midst of everything, my mind teems with rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment