Climb aboard Pinch's train of thought. Free rides for unfettered minds to destinations unknown.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Capitulation is for Suckers

I am.

The words stand perfectly alone, yet spend most of their time being modified by others.

I am never sorry.
I am hungry.
I am the world that hides the universal secret of all time.
I am leaving.
I am coming.
I am bored.
I am running.
I am making an incision in your abdomen, that I might play with your entrails as you sleep.
I am laughing.
I am climbing Jacob's ladder.
I am in love with my own shadow.
I am having a hard time understanding why you find it necessary to moan so very much.
I am fallible.
I am riddled with disease, and penniless.
I am so drunk I piss in the dishwasher.
I am leaping to my death.
I am hemming up my pants.
I am donating 20% to the church because I know my money will be well-spent saving sinners.
I am watching a red-headed stripper bathe her acrylic platforms in tears.
I am taking you to the dentist.
I am heartily amused.
I am stalking the biggest elk I've ever seen while a cougar stalks me 200 yards back.
I am not sure they remember the day I dropped toxic waste in the high school hallway.
I am nervous around pretty people.
I am gone.

No.

I am. Nothing more is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment